- BS/BA degree preferred
- At least 1 year of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Demonstrated experience working with a CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments.
- Working knowledge Drupal is plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools
- Experience working with popular keyword tools such as Google, WordTracker etc.
- Being a native English speaker is considered a plus
Responsibilities & Duties
The ideal candidate will join a dynamic and fast paced working environment. The successful candidate will be required to provide excellent customer service to clients whilst enhancing their trading experience with TTS Markets.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and the structure of our lead website, microsites and other web pages
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Monitor and administer search engine analytic programs and platforms (Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Moz, and Ahrefs for purposes of diagnostic reporting
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Help to create effective marketing content for use on website, microsites, and mobile platforms and for the support of social media programs
- Implement referral partners and link building campaigns in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Test and implement various search engine marketing techniques, web site layouts, content and paid search strategy for SEO/SEM optimization
- Regular communication with team and reporting to management on project development, timelines, potential areas of improvement and results