- Degree in Marketing/Communication/Advertising
- Minimum 3 years experience in online marketing within the forex or financial services industry (majority in online)
- Minimum 2 years experience in management role within a marketing department
- Experience in SEO and online marketing campaigns, managing PPC campaigns across Google, Baidu, Yahoo, and MSN
- Experience on end to end campaign planning, implementation and optimization via online channels
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, work within a marketing team, and other departments
- Strong attention to detail, numerically astute
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Excellent knowledge of social media trends including Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Good grasp of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- • Proficient in Microsoft Excel
Responsibilities & Duties
The purpose of this role is to drive the strategy, execution and reporting of all lead generation and live account opening across all digital channels (PPC, SEO, 3rd party email, display and affiliates). This is a role within a rapidly growing business. Initial emphasis will be on implementing global technical solutions, setting a strategy for each region and then successfully delivering it to the business.
- Generate ideas for online marketing campaigns
- Assist in planning, managing and executing the online media plan
- Accountability for forecasting, setting, delivering and reporting all lead generation and live account opening KPIs
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Overseeing the SEO strategy for the company.
- Selecting and managing international agencies to assist where appropriate
- Working alongside team members to improve sales journeys through the website, optimizing for commercial gain.
- Prepare advertising proposals and present them to the Head of Marketing.
- Propose, monitor and manage the online marketing budget.
- Develop and strengthen on the Companys brand.
- Understand clients buying behavior including economic levers, organization, and information needs to help define and direct marketing programs for demand creation, and lead generation.
- Support the Head of Marketing and prepare relevant reports.