Our economic calendar of events helps traders keep track of important financial announcements that may affect the underlying economies and create price movements. All types of traders focus on global issues such as the economic calendar is one of the main tools in the basic arsenal events.
- Time: Time the news will be published.
- Country: Shows the affected currency. All currency pairs with that currency are likely to be affected.
- Impact: Indicates the possible extent of the effect the news might have on the market.
- Event: Name of the News event.
- Previous: Past data.
- Forecast: Projection of possible outcome.
- Actual: Outcome of news event.
How to interpret data:
- If published actual data differs from forecast data, you can expect volatility in the respective currency
- A higher difference is likely to cause higher volatility
- Impact indicator shows how much volatility is expected